Friday 14 December 2007

My first day of 'walking' to work - Mon,11th Dec 2007

Here some pic that can bring u walk together with me. Photo taken while walked back...masa pegi gelap lagi...x nampak apa!!

lalu sungaiii...
hehehehhe...sejukkkk...

signage tuh...salah jalan sampai Leeds kang aku....hehehehhehe
bukti frost...sejuk tuhhhh!!! air pun dah jadik ais...rumput pun dah kerasss....

kabur la pulak cooling tower tuh...mercu tanda Tinsley
tram station Tinsley -x naik tram pun...lalu ajer...
ee...tram lalu!
walkway to Meadowhall
signage to Meadowhall - walkway




It was frosty -1 celcius but I am very eager to walk rather than driving! I found it very difficult to park a car during this christmas season in Meadowhall!! All parking lot are blocked and all workers with cars need to park their car at overspilled coach park which is I considered far and not worth it at all to park there!

emm...I had a very nice walking trip every early morning..although its freezing but i enjoyed it! I started walked at 6.30 am and reached Meadowhall at 6.50!! 2 ways of 20 mins walked just enough for my exercise..hehehehehehe! my life change...i never choose to walk back at M'sia...




I walked alone from Monday to Wednesday.....I got my partner on Thursday!! I received called from Zakiah on Wednesday night..she's working at Next till end of this month...at least I had a walking partner now!!













No comments: