Thursday 27 December 2007

Boxing Day!! Wednesday 26 Dec 2007






This is the time to go shopping!! It's called 'Boxing Day' maybe because.... people are boxing to grab 'evil'ly discounted price stuff!! Just joking....hahahahaha!Actually,it' s a day where everybody opened their Christmas gift....that'what my friend told me!



Oh... I deeply remembered my officemate in Yamaha Music Kelana Jaya. I'll never missed to joined our owned Boxing Day! We will roll off a paper with all the staff name and we pick 1 name blindly! And, we cannot tell anybody who will get our present...its a surprise!!! Then, we will put our present silently at the Christmas tree...(actually , just on the table designated as a Christmas tree..hahahahahha!) Then, write the receiver name and everybody will start guessing who give that present...syok tau!! I still remember I got a bathroom mug from Paula in year 2004, I got a paper weight from Charles Tan year 2005...emm..and the most I remembered..in year 2006..I got a brooch and green scarf from Poh Liew ...our General Manager...oh!!! i really miss that moment!!

No comments: