Thursday 27 December 2007

Merry X'mas to all!! - Tuesday 25 Dec 2007


"Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells


Jingle all the way


Oh, what fun it is to ride


In a one horse open sleigh


Jingle bells, jingle bells


Jingle all the way


Oh, what fun it is to ride


In a one horse open sleigh"




Merry Christmas to all !!




We're not going anywhere today....just rest and relax at home... I cooked Mee Jawa in the morning and I sent to a few closest neighbour here...felt like a Santa Clause sending a present! hahahaha!




We had a lepak2 visit in the evening...it's Abg Rizal and family!! He had some discussion with my huby and I lepak with Kak Rozie! I cooked a simple Nasik Ayam for our dinner..and everybody..eat, eat and eat!!! We enjoyed eating rojak buah- just nenas and timun actually!! thanks to Kak Aida who gave me such an "Ummphh" rojak sauce that day!! homemade tu!! fuh...terangkat...ilang rindu kat rojak buah kat mesia!!






No comments: