Thursday 6 December 2007

cont....iman's birthday photo & cake




See!!


Iman's enjoyed eating my very own baked cakes!! I named the first cake - 2 layered cake as "The Disaster" because...reason no 1) the sponge cake was too soft and fluffy 2) I guess it should be a choc fudge cake but...the choc fudge doesn't fudge on it!! Its very hard for me to covered the whole cake with choc fudge topping..what an amatur cake baker!! hehehehehhe! its better than nothing rite??!! it end up 'undecorated' and we just 'makan' for our good sake ..jgn membazir!..hehehehehe!


The actual and ad-hoc birthday cake is just a layered of sponge cake covered with a ready mix icing!! but the big '3' tu.....(tgk betul2!!) that was my very owned idea ok...nice kannnn?!
kesian...cake board pun i made myself...darurat!!!

1 comment:

acikyuyui said...

salam.wahaha...how's life sis?hope sume ok...although ur cake was too soft n fluffy,but stil iman enjoyed it.coz his mom bake dit on her own!!!SE tuh!!!wakaka...hmm,4 iman,acikyui wanna say sori mori ler,i'm bz setelkan lifa kat cni,till 4got ur third besday.sowi cayangku ketot.MMmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhh...adiah dr acikyui,kis ntok dak mucuk!!!keh3...