Tuesday 4 December 2007

Happy Birthday to Iman Zahin!!






He is 3!!


Today is 4th Dec 2007!! It's mean Iman's turn up 3 today.. I can't believed that he's growing very fast and become a big boy! I still can feel he's turning in my womb and now he's laughing and jumping in front of my eyes..


For my dear prince Iman...ummi wish that u will be a very good boy to us and family. Make us proud and always obey. Hold to ur name...Iman:(meaning) beriman and Zahin: sahabat yg cerdik. Aminn...


And, for this year...he will start schooling at Tinsley Infant School starting on 10th January 2008! We had a visit by the school teacher and confirmed registration..what a surprise!! Things that never happen back at M'sia! (I guess!)


As a proud mum, I tried to baked a cake for him. After all, I managed to baked a very simple cake for him ! What a surprised! I break into tears when he enjoyed eating it! As for that day, I baked 2 sponge cake.. the 1st cake was a disaster when the decoration turned up horror! I hated it and cut the cake into small pieces...well, the taste is not bad but...its ugly..believed me!


Again.. I baked an adhoc cake. A very single plain sponge cake and I decorated it with an icing ! I found this icing decoration from 1 of the instant Muffin Mixed box that I bought from Asda...its better than nothing!! Finally, Iman's blow his candles....let's see his ad-hoc cakes...








No comments: