Monday 14 January 2008

Salam Tahun Baru!!



To all my dearest friends...

I hope its not too late for wishing all Muslims a bright and promising New Islamic Year (1429 Hijrah)!!

Some point to share...

"Maal Hijrah, which is also called Awal Muharram, is an important day for muslim. It falls on the first day of Muharram on every Muslim calender year, which is the first day on muslim calender.

The meaning of Maal Hijrah in English is migration. On this day, Muslim remember Nabi Muhammad S.A.W migrate from Mekkah to Madinah on the year 622 A.D. Besides, Maal Hijrah also mean changes from bad to good side and can be said as starting point and evaluate inner-self on self achievement."


As for me, I just hope that I will be better in person than before..thats it! not really want to promise and bond my self!! (am I coward??)

No comments: